We can think of no better outfit for a fan of the golden age of early space flight than this space suit hoodie. It features a 3D photographic print of the spacesuit astronaut Neil Armstrong wore during his Apollo 11 mission to the moon.
- High-quality polyester but feels as soft as cotton - Guaranteed. The Hoodie made of lightweight and breathable insulating material against cold and wind, with synthetic fibers that have membranes adhering to body heat, helping to avoid cold.
- Vibrant full-color print, front & back
- The design will never fade if you machine wash cold and hang dry
- Extremely soft inside and outside layer to the touch
- Will not fade... EVER!
- Printed on our sustainably made fabric.
The suit has a Nomex cover layer in international orange color, instead of silver or white as in previous David Clark suits. The orange color allows rescue units to easily spot the astronauts in the case of an Orbiter bailout over the ocean.